DRSORAM.COM PRIVACY NOTICE
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
A. Purpose. The information we learn from users allows us to personalize and continually improve the total user experience at this Site. Here are the types of information we gather.
1. User Supplied Information. We receive and store any information you enter on our site or give us in any other way. Information that we collect can be: items searched for, name and address (to fulfill an order placed), e-mail address, items stored in a wanted item list, buying and searching patterns, gift registries, any reviews submitted and accompanying information, credit card information supplied, shipping information, and financial information, including social security numbers and driver's license numbers. This list is not exclusive, and may be altered without notice based on information that you supply voluntarily.
2. Right to Refrain from Giving Information. You have the right to refrain from giving us certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all of our features. We use the information that you provide for to enhance the service, such as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
4. Supplemental Software. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at this site if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
5. E-mail Communications: We communicate and make special offers available via email. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from this site if your computer supports such capabilities. We often receive email lists from other companies who offer similar services to ours. To avoid sending duplicate emails to our users, we compare our user list to these lists received from other companies. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your e-mail contact preferences.
C. More about Cookies
1. Description. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide enhanced features such as accelerated purchasing, customized and personalized shopping suggestions, personalized greetings, and storage of items in your shopping bag between visits.
2. User Choices. All Web browsers have the ability to accept cookies, reject cookies, or to prompt the user before accepting them. The help portion of the toolbar of your browser will tell you how to select the option that suits you best. However, disabling the acceptance of cookies allows you to take full advantage of some of the best and most advanced features that we have to offer, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
2. SHARING OF INFORMATION
A. General. The information that we collect about our users is critical to our business. We respect and value this information, and do not want to jeopardize the flow of information between our users and the site. Therefore, we are not in the business of selling this information to other Web sites or businesses. There are very limited circumstances where we do share some user information, and this is outlined immediately below. We share user information only as described below and with affiliates that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
B. Agents. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Agents are often used to assist with fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing user service. These agents have access to only the personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not use it for other purposes.
D. With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
5. COMMUNITIES AND FORUMS OFFERED ON THIS SITE
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the communities, forums, message boards, chat rooms, or other public online forums hosted on this site, may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving out personal information to others in these public online forums. We encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on this site so that you can understand how those web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through this site.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code §1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to info @ drsoram.com or write us:
9663 Santa Monica Blvd #260
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
2010 Dr. Soram